Seville or Bitter Orange Marmalade
You will need:
1 pint of water
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Put into a pressure cooker with water.
3. Fix the lid and bring to pressure.
4. Lower the heat.
5. Cook for 15 minutes.
6. Reduce pressure gradually. Remove lid.
7. Remove oranges from the liquid.
8. Allow to cool.
9. Cut up neatly.
10. Put the pips into the liquid.
11. Boil steadily for 10 minutes to extract pectin from them.
12. Remove and replace the cut orange plup.
13. Bring to the boil.
14. Stir in sugar until all sugar is dissolved.
15. Bring the marmalade to the boil rapidly without stirring until setting point is reached.